Tuesday, September 13, 2005

24 weeks

Boy oh boy can you eat! Mommy fed you a 6 ounce bottle half a jar of carrots a whole jar of peas and some squash before you stopped making the baby bird face. :) Little did I know when I picked you up to rock you before bed that this particular combination wasn't working. Not since I almost drowned you in nose drops have I seen you vomit so much! First it was just a little spit up on my shoulder, and I called mommy over to bring something to wipe it up with. She came over with one of your little bibs. (the closest thing she could grab) So I lifted you up off my shoulder so she could wipe it off my shirt, and you start to empty the contents onto daddies shirt the little bib mommy is holding in front of you was like putting a thumb over the end of the hose. We had to stand in the tub while the puke drained out of the shirt pouch I made with the bottom of my shirt. I won't get into how it smelled. You can see the results below tho. Soon after you were smiling ear to ear, of course. :)

No comments: