Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby! - Gavin is 1 today

That was then







Mommy and I were talking about what we were doing one year ago yesterday. I either had the day off of work, or I got off early we are not sure, but we remember going to Biaggis' and talking about you. You were mere hours form coming into this world, and we were completely in wonderment of what it would be like to have a baby of our own. It was a nervous night and the next day we got to meet you. It has been an absolute pleasure raising a little boy like yourself.
This is now!

1 comment:

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR GAVIN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I would LOVE to see picture of you with your birthday cake! I bet more of the frosting all over your face than in your mouth! LOL! :)

Time fliew!