Tuesday, October 30, 2007

In Love

Yesterday I met you at the rink to pick up the babies since our schedules are cutting it pretty close. We made the exchange without incident and I decided that I would take the boys into the rink since Gavin was little fussy about just changing cars with no payoff. When we went inside you pushed your sunglasses up on top of your head and something about your face was lit up. I was looking at the girl I started dating 15 years ago. I know a lot of pressure is off of us with Paramedic school being over and all. I don't know what it is but I miss you so much right now. I want to call you but I know you are probably sleeping. I guess I am trying to say that this feels like one of those moments where our relationship has entered a new stage and I can feel it all around us, and its nice. I am more in love with you than I ever thought possible. My partner, my heart, my friend. I love you.

Mike

No comments: