Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Whirlwind

It has been some time since I last posted, but life has a way of catching you up in the whirlwind especially when you have three boys. Nugget is now 18 months old and such a little sweetheart. He is trying to communicate with baby babble and getting somethings said like "here you go" and "all done". It is crazy to think that this is the last 18 month old baby I will ever have. It kinda makes me sad. I am sure when we are all snowboarding in Utah in a few years I will not be so disappointed. :)

Logan is 5 years old now and is really loving doing his "homework" on abcmouse.com. He gets upset that Gavin has homework to complain about and he doesn't. He likes the learning and game style of the site so now we tell him in a somewhat stern voice "Logan you need to do your homework!", to which he goes AWWWE! but then cracks a wry little smile so happy to be doing "homework" like Gavin. He is a absolute joy to watch and has taken to his big brotherly duties with gusto. Dylan loves him and loves to play with him and learn with him. It is completely adorable to watch.

Gavin is 7 and in second grade now he struggles a bot with reading but is a truly amazing kid in every way. The other day he told me "you know what the bestest toy I ever got was?" to which I said "What's that?". "My brothers." he replied flatly. I was touched to say the least. What an intense observation for such a young boy.

Tomorrow is Loris and my 12th wedding anniversary. She has made the last 20 years we have been together the easiest thing I have ever done. I do not regret a single decision with her in it. Thank you baby for being the light of my life. You are and will always be my guardian angel. I love you.

Mike

No comments: