Monday, November 21, 2005

What can I say the Kid Likes Pepsi! 7months 2 weeks 5 days

I am having the best time with you kiddo! Two days ago you were talking into the dog bell to hear your echo and laughing, and just yesterday you were playing with your toys in the middle of the front room all by yourself. The only problem is that if I watch you and you see me watching, then you want me to come play and you start fussing. :)

I am not able to rightly ascertain where your Pepsi affinity comes from. I am a Pepsi junkie it is true, but I don't think Pepsi addiction can be passed on can it? :) You are quite the little fan of the Pepsi tho. It's quite funny. I am sure you are just grabbing for the Pepsi because I am drinking it, but regardless it is still pretty cute. I even gave you your own Pepsi can out of the fridge to play with on the ground, but it didn't last long.

I know there are others who read this blog with some really cute kid stories. I would Love to hear them if you don't mind sharing.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My kid does these flying leaps at people so that she can get a great big bear hug, but then she goes racing off at a high speed crawl laughing a full open mouth belly laugh. It is great. 9 month and counting.