Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day Mommy!

Daddy and I worked very hard making a card for you. On the outside it said we love you! We used glitter pens to make it shiney, but daddy wouldn't let me play with them yet. I wonder what they taste like? Maybe next year. *giggle* On the inside it said "Thiiiiiiiiiis Much!" and daddy traced my hands!
But the big suprise was waiting for you when you came in the door! We got a brand new onsie and put a special little message on it for you.


I LOVE YOU MOMMY!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your angel is gorgeous! I left a comment on the other blog, not sure if you received it! I feel like I have just made 3 new friends! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I have only been blogging for a few days, and it is so awesome to receive a comment. I started blogging to get closer to my daddy. I was the one who wrote a response to my daddy's Valentine's Day blog, and at the end was asking for chocolate!
http://sortoutstuff.blogspot.com
I hope that all of us will become internet freinds. And, look, I have opened up a page that introduces me to baby Gavin. Wow!

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

AWWWW Gavin is SO CUTE!! Want to squeeze him! :)

Thanks for sharing your Valentine's story..

Smiling, M-

Mike said...

Sandra,

Thank you for the kind comments. We are pretty taken with Gavin. Welcome to our little part of the blogging world!

Li-La-Lo,

You are always welcome! It is my pleasure to share! :)