Wednesday, May 18, 2005

1 month 3 weeks 1 day

This morning was a very happy time. I was happy to see the baby woke up before I had to go to work this morning. (I don;t usually go see him as I don't want to wake him up and his poor mother have to deal with him when she'd rather get some sleep.)

He was doing that half hearted cry thing and only once every minute or two. Kinda like, "hey I'm awake can someone come pick me up?". When I went in the babies room I looked into his crib and said "Good morning handsome!", and he quieted right down. I picked him up and placed him on the changing pad and started to talk to him and I gave him a good morning kiss on the face to which he crunched up his shoulders and smiled at me. Of course I was beaming, and immediately pummled him with kisses.

No comments: