Tuesday, July 05, 2005

14 weeks (3 months 2 weeks)

Last night grandma was holding you and I was talking to grandpa while he was on the computer. I happened to look over, and you were staring at me with eyes wide as saucers. I was instantly melted. I smiled at you and you got a great big grin on your face and kind of curled up like you do when you're really excited. I gave you a big kiss and told grandma how much I love you. I am wondering, when you are old enough to read this, will really mean anything to you, or is it just going to be something your dad wrote. Alot of things go through my head in regards to you. I pray that I will be able to show you this when you graduate high school, but right now I just take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Ridor said...

Mike, it is called unconditional love. do not stop kissing your kid. Because in a short time, they will say, "Dont kiss me! Not in front of my friends!"

Shower them with kisses and hugs to a point where they knew you love them permanently.

You're doing the way it is supposed to be as a father.

R-