Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Love

Lori,

About 5 years ago we were going through a REALLY hard time, and you gave me a little keep sake that I will cherish forever. I loved it so much I memorized the saying on it. The poem was called The Little Boat of You and Me and it reads.

"The Little boat of you and me went sailing on the deep blue sea. We weathered wind and crashing waves, but we were strong and true and brave. And we were still in love so we, kept sailing on the deep blue sea. The little boat of you and me."

You will probably never know how much that truly meant to me. It was my lowest point. I wanted you to know despite any tough times, and we've had a few, I will never jump ship. I love our little boat, and our new little passenger. I Love You, purely and truly.

Love,
Mike

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

MUST SEE MORE ADORABLE PICTURES...everything better now?