Wednesday, July 20, 2005

16 weeks 1 day

Last night at about midnight I heard you cough and make whining noises. I got up to check on you and you were lying in a giant pool of vomit. The yucky smelly kind not the cute baby kind. I pulled you out and started to clean you up. After I got you to stop screaming your head off, you were making a pitiful little humming/moaning noise and you looked really pale. Your mommy and I were worried about you. It was the first time you got "sick". We brought you into our bedroom and I held you on my chest and you went to sleep. I put you back in your bed at 4:42am and you were doing well. I checked on you this morning and you don't have a fever or anything, but you still look pale. That could just be mummie's skin color in you. :) Either way we were a little frightened, but we resisted the urge to call the pediatrician and instead read a book to figure out not to panic. LOL! Yay us!

1 comment:

angela said...

I'm glad it was nothing serious! You guys are doing great. More pictures, please!