Sunday, April 03, 2005

The End of an Era

My previous work on my other site is finished and this blog is a bit of a new beginning. I doubt this will be near as interesting, but I have been tossing around a few ideas in my head about how I can make a tired thing new again.

I thought I would chronicle the life of my family as a way of getting things off my chest (writing is my oulet) and just sharing my mind. Then it hit me. Maybe Lori and I should have two seperate blogs that the other doesn't read, but you can get an honest look at both the mother and the fathers side of raising our first child.

Just a thought, but I think it would be interesting for others to read both perspectives. As of yet it is just an idea tho.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

I like that idea!

whatever said...

the two different blogs are a great idea, but only if curiousity doesn't get the better of you and you snoop till you find it. i'm liking this blog so far! so true about animals having to adjust as well. but i think their parental and protective instincts kick in too!

Sugar said...

Love the idea of a Mommy and Daddy blog...two sides to the same coin!
Go for it!

Mike said...

I wouldn't have to snoop for it. I would know exatly where it is at all times. :) We have to get you guys a link somehow. :) I would link to hers on my front page and she would link to mine.